Articles

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Making a Strength Training Program

Winter is right around the corner and so are the holidays.  That means a lot of food, shorter days, cooler temperatures and vacations.  It is for these very reasons that I often put a block of strength training at the end of the year...that way I can enjoy all the food and have a legitimate excuse!  Remember, if you want to build muscle, you need calories!  I am not going to re-invent the wheel here since I already wrote an article that lays everything out on how to make a strength training program.  So since it is that time of year again, I felt the "Making a Strength Training Program" article would be appropriate and have the link below...enjoy and happy holidays!

Link to original strength training article


No comments:

Post a Comment